We prefer purchases to take place online and we accept both Credit Card and PayPal for payments. However if you need to provide a purchase order and/or to purchase your conference ticket by fax or mail, you can do so via the following three-step process:
- Download our Signup Form and print one copy for each attendee
- Fill in each form (if you are signing up multiple people using the same credit card, you can just write the payment information in only one)
- Follow the instructions on the form and send your form(s), together with payment to our office, via one of the following methods:
- Fax them to: +1 703 544 7833
- Mail them to: musketeers.me, LLC – 201 Adams Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301
- Email them to: email@example.com
- If you need an invoice provided, please indicate that when you send the form to us.
What Happens Once we Receive Your Forms
First of all, we recommend using a transmission method that minimizes the chances that your order form will get lost—fax works well, as do traceable courier services. Regular mail can be a hit-and-miss affair from time to time, particularly if you are signing up from outside the U.S. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for lost mail.
Once your form reaches our office, we will process your ticket and inform you via email. If you haven’t heard from us but feel that we should have received your form, you can always check up on a purchase by giving us a call or dropping us an email.
We do not issue paper tickets and all communication with our customers takes place via email. Therefore, please ensure that you write as clearly as possible to minimize the chance that we will make mistakes copying your information.