What do I get with registration?
We strive to give you a great deal for your money. Included in the ticket cost you get:
- Light Breakfast Tuesday→Friday
- Lunch Wednesday & Thursday
- Two evening events
- Conference Swag
- A free subscription to php[architect] magazine
- Access to 3 amazing keynotes, 46 sessions, 6 tutorials and 3 all-day trainings (depending on ticket type)
|Web Security Training||$300|
|PHP Essentials Training (2 days)||$450|
Buying a ticket to php[tek] includes access to all 3 days of the main conference, a light breakfast & lunch each day, swag bag goodies, plus access to all evening activities. We currently offer four types of tickets, based upon your situation:
- If your company is buying your ticket, or even paying your salary while you are at the conference, then you should be using the corporate rate. This helps support the conference and allows us to offer the lower ticket prices to other attendees.
- If you are buying your own ticket and taking vacation to attend, or if you are an independent consultant, please feel free to use this reduced rate, but we reserve the right to double-check these registrations.
- Are you a student, whether in college, high school, or otherwise? We think that coming to a conference is a great way to extend your education and we want to further that, so we have extended rock bottom pricing for students. In order to be able to do this, we will be checking for an active student-id or other documentation for any registration made this way.
We also have some additional classes that you can buy separate tickets for (either with your regular conference registration or independantly). You can see these on the online schedule. They are:
- Tutorial Day
- One day before the main conference starts, will be our traditional tutorial day. This day features 6 separate 3 hour+ long sessions that get truly in-depth into specific topics. They are a great way to go deeper than a traditional conference session allows.
- Various Training Options
- We also offer a number of different training class options for true in-depth day-long training before the conference proper starts. This year we will be offering our ever-popular “Web Security Training” and “Laravel from the Ground Up”. We also are offering a 2-day long “Introduction to PHP Essentials” course that runs on both Monday & Tuesday for people who are just starting off in PHP. (All of these courses are designed for you to bring your own laptop)
All conference sales are final and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a third party (such as a friend or coworker) at no cost, provided that you do not charge that person more than you paid for for the ticket.
1 Early Bird Ticket sales end on Feb 20th, 2016